Talk

Advanced search

Bad skin after mc?

(9 Posts)
whiterose2011 Thu 18-Oct-12 15:21:05

At the risk of sounding incredibly vain (which I'm not btw), I just wondered if anyone has had really bad skin after a mc? I don't tend to get many spots but have had some massive spots on my chin for the last couple of weeks that don't seem to be disappearing any time soon! sad So frustrating!

CottonSock Thu 18-Oct-12 18:02:48

funny you should say, some time after my last MS, I seem to have developed excema on face and now get these lumps on chin, worse at time of AF.. I was wondering if there was any link with hormones.

MrsJohnDeere Fri 19-Oct-12 10:19:25

Same here. 2 spots on my chin, which I normally only get just before my period comes, and on my back too.

whiterose2011 Fri 19-Oct-12 13:45:40

I noticed them on my back too and I never get that. I'm trying desperately not to pick at them in the hope that they will disappear more quickly so fingers crossed. It doesn't look too bad with make up on but hate looking like a pizza face in front of dh! I googled it and seems its quite common to have bad skin in pregnancy and after mc. sad

messtins Fri 19-Oct-12 13:59:59

Mine is awful. It always responds badly to hormonal upheaval and stress so no surprise, but just another thing to make me feel crap.

CaptainHoratioWragge Fri 19-Oct-12 14:02:30

Yep me too, and I normally have nice skin.
As Messtins says, its just another tiny bit of crapness on top of all the other crapness. Hang in there.

CottonSock Fri 19-Oct-12 16:49:52

I know I pigged out on chocolate, wine, crisps etc, so probably was not a healthy combination.

goosey123 Fri 19-Oct-12 21:28:30

Yep. Big fat boil on my chin. Big fat boil on my back. Big flabby belly. Weeping at the telly. Its a joy!

Yemenite Mon 22-Oct-12 09:07:24

Yes, 2 weeks post m/c and spotty galore!!!!! Oh and to add to the fun I have put on half a stone - and I never put on weight....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now