Talk

Advanced search

Poss early miscarriage, but bfp getting stronger?

(9 Posts)
suntodayplease Mon 15-Oct-12 13:34:50

Hope someone can help, faint bfp on Friday, line stronger on Saturday, but then had pink mucus in the evening. Had a mc in September which started the same so I assumed I would start to mc again Saturday night. Nothing. Sunday bfp even darker. Today bfp darker still but more blood this morning only when I wiped. Managed to see the dr this morning who arranged for blood test today and repeated 48hrs later. Other than seeing stronger lines I've no other symptoms. Struggling to be positive about it all.
Anyone had similar but a good outcome?

mumtoaandj Mon 15-Oct-12 14:03:40

i had slight bleeding in 2 successful pregnancies and no initial bleeding in a mc just pain then a week later bleeding. I was told that it isn't unnatural to bleed in pregnancy, with my first ds i had a bleed at 5 and 8 weeks-only when i wiped and a bleed at 5 weeks again with my ds2. Good luck x

messtins Tue 16-Oct-12 14:44:41

I've bled in all my pregnancies - 2 successful, 2 not. The not knowing which way it is going is horrible. I hope you get good news from your blood tests.

suntodayplease Tue 16-Oct-12 21:54:19

Thanks for your replies, amazingly I've made it this far without any further bleeds, so perhaps it was implantation bleeding (not really sure of dates due to mc) bfp was as dark as control line today so fingers crossed levels are rising as expected. Long way to go still...

messtins Wed 17-Oct-12 07:57:22

Fx.

kalidasa Wed 17-Oct-12 09:13:08

When I've had early losses the line has not got darker, so I think that's a good sign.

MurderOfProse Wed 17-Oct-12 12:01:03

I bled like a light period with my first, even had clots at six weeks. I bleed every "month" until 13 weeks with my second.

Interestingly I didn't bleed much at all with my first loss!

Bleeding can be "normal".. doesn't mean it's not scary though! Good luck!

suntodayplease Thu 18-Oct-12 19:38:41

So good to hear positive outcomes from early bleeding, you read about how common it is but you feel so alone when it's happening to you. Results came back and all seems to be progressing ok for now. Still very early days and I'm not going to make any mw appointments just yet (can't bare the thought of having to cancel them) but over the first hurdle for now.
Thanks for the good wishes

messtins Fri 19-Oct-12 14:02:08

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now