Talk

Advanced search

2nd Miscarriage in as many months :(

(10 Posts)
babyjamesblackberrycrumble Mon 01-Oct-12 18:10:14

Life really sucks sometimes. Can't believe its happening again sad sad sad

butterfly86 Mon 01-Oct-12 18:16:57

Life certainly does suck ive had 2 mmc in four months and really thought it would be ok 2nd time around. Know exactly how you are feeling im finding it extremely difficult.

Just wish we had some answers im waiting for tests we have gone private to try to speed things up a bit as i dont think i would dare ttc again unless i knew there was definately nothing wrong although cant bear to think about trying just yet.
Bigs hugs x

purple84 Mon 01-Oct-12 19:51:42

So sorry for you both.
Life really does suck. I remember after my 2nd mc, the horrible feeling of thinking I need to go through this again to get any help with finding a reason, so I can see why Butterfly you would go private, i certainly would have if we could have afforded it.
I have now had 4 mc and I am still finding everything difficult.
Good luck with your next ones, no-one should have to experience it even once xx

scaredmummy2B Mon 01-Oct-12 20:10:36

Ah babe I'm so sorry I have had two since xmas its so tough nothing to say but play strong and one day your time will come baby James xxx

butterfly86 Mon 01-Oct-12 20:14:42

Purple, sorry too for your losses 4 times must be extremely hard i hope now you can have some investigations. I've just had a consultation privately last week and was very fortunate to get a lovely cons who is transferring us on to her nhs list for further tests. The reason we went down that route because we had the same thoughts...how can we possibly go through this again before anything gets done the nhs stinks sometimes. Not that i would wish this on anyone but it is nice to speak to people who understand as i can feel very lonely at times although oh is brilliant no one truly "gets" how im feeling. Good luck x

Geekster Mon 01-Oct-12 21:06:05

I'm so sorry to hear of all your losses. I want to say and I hope you don't think I'm being insensitive but I had six miscarriages before our dd was born in March, so there is hope. I wish you all the very best of luck for the future. You are all strong women to keep trying.

purple84 Tue 02-Oct-12 12:02:55

Butterfly i agree this does help to know we are not alone.
Geekster, sorry for ur losses and the only thing that keeps me going is the hope that we will to be lucky enough to get dc too.
xx

babyjamesblackberrycrumble Tue 02-Oct-12 13:55:51

Sorry for your losses and thanks for the kind words. Am feeling very low and lost at the moment sad

Geekster Tue 02-Oct-12 16:49:45

Sorry you are feeling so low bsbyjames. I know how hard it is and even though you know there are other people going through it, it doesn't make it any less painful. What you are feeling is completely normal after what you have been through. I remember feeling like that, it's horrible, but honestly you won't feel as low and lost as this forever. You know where we are of you need to 'talk' xx

MurderOfProse Wed 03-Oct-12 12:28:38

Much sympathy. The last two cycles have been early losses for me too - just coming up to O on the third cycle and hoping I don't make it three for three. I do have DC so I know there is hope but it's never easy regardless.

After three they should start investigations if you ask - the only silver lining to a third loss.

The hormones don't help with how you feel either, be kind to yourself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now