Talk

Advanced search

low blood pressure to high blood pressure...after miscarriage

(4 Posts)
mumtoaandj Wed 19-Sep-12 21:24:09

i started miscarrying nearly 2 weeks ago and my blood pressure was 100/56 low..it normally is lowish bottom number 60ish..however yesterday i went to the doctors complaining of feeling dizzy, shaky and faint and she said it would be due to my low blood pressure, she did the reading and it was high...149/89..it has never been above 60s on the bottom number. She was concerned and i need to go back next week. Is it stress? can a miscarriage cause high blood pressure? could they been related?

Geekster Wed 19-Sep-12 21:35:17

It's more likely to a combination of stress and your hormones still a bit crazy, not quite knowing what they should be doing. This happend to me after a miscarriage. You could be feeling like that as a result of the awful experience you have been through, and could you be a bit anaemic?

I know you might not feel like it but make sure you are eating and drinking enough and getting some rest. I'm sure your blood pressure will come back to normal.

Take care x

mumtoaandj Wed 19-Sep-12 21:49:41

thank you

Moonmommy10 Mon 29-May-17 00:03:33

I am currently in miscarriage mode 3 weeks and had your exact symptoms. Just had D/C. Did you pressures resolve? Pollard.kendra@gmail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now