Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Things that are helping me - maybe you can add yours?

(5 Posts)
messtins Wed 12-Sep-12 20:33:40

http://www.calebwilde.com/2012/02/sculpting-the-loss-of-a-child/ (I hope the text is just clumsily translated but the scultpture is beautiful)
http://lauragraceweldon.com/2012/06/12/mother-child-are-linked-at-the-cellular-level/

cosysocks Thu 13-Sep-12 13:41:39

Deleting Facebook off my phone so I don't have to see scan pictures that people put on, or nurseries all decorated ready for arrivals.

charlienash25 Thu 27-Sep-12 17:10:15

Knwoing that my DD was loved enough in my womb without having to enter the world to find out about it.

I have many of ways to help me get through each day since I lost her in July 2010 but this is the nicest smile

whiterose2011 Fri 28-Sep-12 11:38:28

I am trying to remain positive and spend some quality time with my husband. We haven't told many people so it's something that we will have to work through together.

I'm also trying to keep busy, especially at work. I find the days drag if I'm not busy and my mind wanders easily. Being at home all day on my own would be the worst case scenario for me as I know I would dwell on things and that would make me feel worse.

We've also planned a couple of weekends away over the next month. It feels as though we need something to look forward to and I hope that being together, somewhere different will help.

This has only been the first week and my emotions have been up and down everyday. I'm feeling relatively positive today but not sure how long that will last. I'm also trying to avoid fb as it's full of baby pics, scan pics and announcements. :-(

Mine all sound very practical but I guess it's different for everyone.

Dappylittlemomma Thu 04-Oct-12 13:53:46

I had a MC at 11 weeks 3 days ago, so still feeling v raw. Knowing that most likely the embryo wasn't compatible with life and just wasn't meant to be is some comfort. Otherwise staying busy helps, as does cake and supportive family and friends.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now