Talk

Advanced search

in less than one hour....

(10 Posts)
Notnapping Fri 14-Oct-11 23:19:51

In less than one hours time it'll be the 15 th October 2011

That would have been my 2nd Childs due date in 2010 so tommorow would have been the babys first birthday

I'm just posting as I want to somehow Mark this occasion anyone in rl would think I was crazy I'm over it in many ways but there's still a part of me that thinks about what might of been

I had a mmc discovered at 13.5 weeks lost 2 days later naturally

I belive I lost a baby girl I'd have bought her a pink cake and a beautiful party dress instead I think I'll buy flowers for her and my late mother who died 4 yes ago next mont and put them on my mantle piece as my own personal reminder

I got pregnant 2 months later and had another baby boy who's safely asleep in his cot I no how blessed I am compared to a lot of you ladies massive respect to you all .

I just wanted to write this out RIP my beautiful angel you wernt meant to be but I hold you forever in my heart x

GrimmaTheNome Fri 14-Oct-11 23:25:18

Its an honour to share such loving thoughts. thanks

Northernlurker Fri 14-Oct-11 23:27:31

Notnapping - tomorrow is two years since my friend's daughter was born sleeping. They are gone but not forgotten.

I don't think you're crazy at all. Sorry for your loss.

FrightNight Fri 14-Oct-11 23:29:05

I think you should buy the beautiful flowers for yourself too, you sound like a lovely mummy and a fine daughter. Bless you x

startail Fri 14-Oct-11 23:36:43

Why shouldn't you take a moment to remember and wonder what might have been. Buy a big bunch of flowers and go easy on your self tomorrow.

Moominsarescary Fri 14-Oct-11 23:37:14

I think that's a lovely thing to do to mark the anniversary of the due date of your much loved baby, sorry for your loss x

Notnapping Fri 14-Oct-11 23:37:18

Thank you ladies I'm glad I canspeak about this here no one else will remember and I'm not going to remind them and dh is away training for the weekend.

Henrythehappyhelicopter Sat 15-Oct-11 00:05:04

Will be thinking of you tonight.

Your post transported me back ten years to the date that would have been my DD's 1st birthday.

I too had my baby boy in my arms and spent most of the night crying into his hair.

You are right we are blessed but we will never forget.

You are probably not the only one that remembers, I know I thought I was but later found out that others did remember but did not want to say anything.

I wish you and your little one health and happiness.

Hobbit77 Sat 15-Oct-11 14:34:43

So sorry for your loss & I hope the day isnt too tough. Marking the day is a lovely thing to do, you should do whatever feels right in your heart & whatever help you get through the day. I had a miscarriage recently & to help me get through I am going to release a sky lantern of which I am going to write down all my thoughts & feelings on for the baby that would have been. Big hugs being sent your way.

sooz3101 Sat 15-Oct-11 15:57:20

So sorry for your loss,my heart goes out to you and everyone else who has gone through it,I had a mmc 2 weeks ago and I also have a sky lantern that we are going to release when we feel ready.

Wishing you and your family all the very best.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now