Talk

Advanced search

Mc around a month ago at 7 weeks, negative pg test, but some shoulder pain and on/off bleeding - could this be an ectopic pregnancy?

(3 Posts)
BeattieBow Mon 08-Aug-11 09:16:38

I could just be worrying needlessly. I had a mc just over 4 weeks ago when I was 7 weeks pg. I bled for around 10 days but didn't go for a scan. Since then I've had intermittent bleeding. I've also had some shoulder pain. I don't know what "shoulder-tip" pain is meant to feel like. Mine seems to come and go and isn't very painful really.

I've had no other symptoms of ectopic pg, so no stomach pains etc.

I had a negative pregnancy test a couple of weeks ago. I'm temping and fertilityfriend thinks I've ovulated, but temp has come down and period hasn't arrived. I really don't want to have to go to the drs - could this be an ectopic in these circumstances?

Thanks

panashe Mon 08-Aug-11 10:50:00

Beattie Hello, I have been lurking on the mc threads. I think if it was ectopic you would be feeling worse, but I know you won't want me to say this but please go for a scan. I really didn't want to and had to force myself but I felt a sense of relief afterwards and as someone said on a previous thread if you went on to get bfp again you may worry because you didn't get checked over.

BeattieBow Mon 08-Aug-11 11:55:22

Thanks Panashe, I've phoned my private place and hopefully will go there on Friday (if I can get an appointment). I can't afford it really, but just can't face an epu at the moment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now