Talk

Advanced search

Today should have been my due date

(6 Posts)
wickedwitchofwaterloo Sun 10-Jul-11 15:35:45

sad

madhairgirl Sun 10-Jul-11 16:16:51

I'm so sorry, nothing I can say will help, but I'm thinking of you. If you can, do something special to you to mark the day and remember it is not wrong to grieve.

unpa1dcar3r Mon 11-Jul-11 18:42:28

Big hugs.
The 10th Yesterday was also my daughters, she lost twins n a tube. sad

babysaurus Mon 11-Jul-11 21:54:34

You poor darling. I am MCing right now (well, have been since last Wednesday and had a scan on the 4th July which showed 'things had not progressed') which is why I am loitering and didn't want to read and run.
Lots of hugs and love to you, xxx

Mama5isalive Tue 12-Jul-11 09:47:11

Big hugs to you words cant bring you comfort but just take 1 day at a time.xx

wickedwitchofwaterloo Tue 12-Jul-11 12:09:13

Thanks everyone x
We codenamed the baby pepper for the short time we knew and I had a craving for chillies s my partner tattooed a little chilli pepper on my hip on Sun night. I have to say, it felt like a huge weight had been lifted from my heart and I felt able to carry on again without crying all the time or feeling bitter. Not sure if that makes sense?

unpa1dcar3r - so sorry to hear about your daughters loss. I hope she was/is ok sad

babysaurus I hope you are doing ok and I'm sorry to hear about what you are going through. I think the waiting involved is the hardest part. When I had to have my blood taken 48 hrs apart, I was bleeding heavily so I knew what was happening, but I was sat in a pub in Oxford St waiting for them to call me and tell me that I was in fact miscarrying and that my hormone levels were dropping. Lots of hugs and love xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now