Talk

Advanced search

awaiting AF post mc

(4 Posts)
LPO Sat 02-Jul-11 17:13:51

I mc'd at 3/4 weeks having known that I was pregnant. It's now over 3 weeks since and I'm playing the waiting game on AF. I know I'm expecting it at some point, but no idea whether after an mc it comes at 3 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks or whatever so just waiting on it arriving and feeling very PMT today and yesterday. Anyway, I know it sounds really silly but I think it'll hit me again when it arrives, part of me is thinking 'there may be a tiny minute chance I didn't mc' which is totally ridiculous because the doc confirmed it and the test results all came back negative. But anyway, my stupid mind playing tricks on me. Is this normal?

Mama5isalive Sun 03-Jul-11 18:43:42

LPo - im so sorry for your loss, i cant tell you if its normal whats normal these days, is it normal for us women to know we are pregnant one minute and then as quick as that to be told or know your not!!!!!!!!

But my op was on the 22nd and im now waiting to just get my body back after some days of bleeding it stopped then on friday i bleed for 1 day and now nothing! its driving me mad right now!

I hope it comes for you soon funny how we hate it every month but when you want your cycle to come back to TTC it takes ages then we hold our breath for weeks hoping our period dont come again!!!!

All the best for u and take care of yourself and i hope your AF comes soon xx

Beans1977 Mon 04-Jul-11 11:12:08

Hi

I'm really sorry for you both for your loss. I had a MMC at 13 weeks, and it took nearly 8 weeks for my AF to come back after that. I was told if it wasn't back by 8 weeks to go to GP.

Every day felt like a lifetime and the waiting was just horrid as my DH and I were keen to start TTC again, so I can imagine how difficult it is.

I hope it comes soon for both of you and really good luck with TTC again.

xx

LPO Tue 05-Jul-11 07:44:13

My AF arrived last night. mixed emotion icon I'm pleased it's arrived so my body can try and get back to some sort of normality, only to start the TTC all over again. But also feel sad because part of me has been clinging on to a tiny bit of hope that the doctor was wrong and I hadn't lost the baby.

Sorry for both of your losses also, and thank you very much for your words of support. xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now