Talk

Advanced search

12 week scan - no heartbeat - now the long wait for healing!

(7 Posts)
Mama5isalive Tue 21-Jun-11 16:26:36

yesterday morning i had my 12 week scan - i was so happy my chance to see my baby for the first time its so real , to be told no heartbeat so baby passed at 9/10 weeks. Shock??????????????????? why?????????????
know i have to wait to have the op couldnt leave it! then comes the healing, but i still have so many questions and noone to answer me!!!!!!!!!!

Figaro82 Tue 21-Jun-11 18:07:07

Im so sorry Mama5. I went through the exact same things 8 weeks ago. Its heartbreaking. 8 weeks on the pain is still there, but it gets easier to deal with. The op is fine, just hard emotionally. Stay strong xx

lovesmountains Tue 21-Jun-11 18:09:23

So so sorry mama5 for your loss, its such a shock and totally devastating.
I had a misscarriage at 8 weeks, 3 months ago and I'll never forget being told there was no heartbeat.

Can you go and see your GP or consultant with a list of questions?

Do take care of yourself and give yourself time.

Very good luck for your op and recovery.

Mama5isalive Sat 25-Jun-11 23:16:04

had the op on wednesday and now i feel i can begin to heal and not worry about the whys????????????? because sometimes these things happen and there is nothing we can do about it, blaming myself and wondering if there was something i did will drive me mad!!!!!!!!! i will just put it down to it was natures way of saying it something was wrong!
my healing journey has begun and although i had a rough 2 days and wanted a huge change false nails gone, changed hairstyle trying to change the things i can control and learn to live with the thing i cant!

thanks for kind word - i know now im made with real Strong stuff and we as women are much stronger then we are given credit for!!!!!!!!!!

xx

Mama5isalive Wed 20-Jul-11 20:51:30

1 month today - sad
all i saw was pregnant women everywhere i turned!!!!!!!!!!!

Figaro82 Wed 20-Jul-11 21:47:11

3 months today for me. It gets easier I promise. I still notice the pregnant women, but it's not as painful and I am now feeling the hope it will me in their shoes soon.

It hurts as it feels like everyone else has forgotten and that I am 100% (I'd say 90% now).

Mama5isalive Mon 01-Aug-11 00:02:14

thanks Figaro82 - yes im getting better and not crying at the sight of pregnant women and even managed to hold the cutest baby today and just felt so GOOD and felt hope for my future that i will hold my baby in my arms real soon xxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now