Talk

Advanced search

Dr Lesley Regan First appointment

(4 Posts)
roudy Thu 09-Jun-11 15:43:53

I got my first appointment with Dr. Regan. Can anyone tell me plz what to expect from the first appointment? I am actually living outside London am from Cairo, Egypt and comin all the way to London just to meet her!

LAF77 Fri 10-Jun-11 08:01:30

Hi roudy you will review your medical and miscarriage history and have bloods taken by you and your partner. You will have follow up bloods and an internal scan 6 weeks after the first appt. You get your results in 4 weeks after that. Good luck. I'm waiting for my final results appt which is in 11 days from now.

You may not see Lesley Regan on your first appt, but perhaps you will if you are a private patient.

roudy Fri 10-Jun-11 17:49:47

Hi LAF77, thanks a lot for your reply, I wish u the best of luck toosmile so I thought that the results of the tests will be out in 4 weeks then depending on that they will decide whether or not i need to repeat tests 6 weeks later, is that true? or do i have to wait 10 weeks before I get any results (6 weeks for repeating tests+4 weeks for the final results)!
I wanted to try to get pregnant again soon but i know that i have to wait till the results are outsad(

LAF77 Sun 12-Jun-11 20:27:41

Hi roudy you wont get your results in 4 weeks. They test again in 6 weeks for antiphospholipid antibodies levels as you can get different levels and they want to be sure. Maybe as you are a private patient, the time frames will be faster.

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now