Talk

Advanced search

Am I About to MC?

(5 Posts)
OrangeGloss Tue 04-Jan-11 10:30:47

Sorry in advance for my essay, i just feel like giving up hope I had a MMC last October, and had a ERPC on 15th

I waited for one AF before starting ttc again. On CD 27/28 I got period-like pains but no AF, my UCL being 35. I got a BFP on CD38 with a CB Digi saying 1-2 weeks. On Sunday I went to the loo and got red blood when I wiped, that was the only time and since then have had very occasional brown when I wipe.

I had a scan yesterday, when I was 6+5 by LMP but all that could be seen was something measuring 5 weeks, no heartbeat etc. They did one blood test which came back 2740, and I have another tomorrow to see if it rises.

I haven't had any symptoms except big/ tender/heavy boobs. I did have wind/bloating and mild nausea until recently but that has gone. Having said that I'm in bed ill and I've heard that can mask pg symptoms?!

After last time I just don't want to get my hopes up if there's no chance. Has anyone had similar experience? Or can offer any advice?

NewImprovedJollster Tue 04-Jan-11 10:38:55

have no answers for you - I know the waiting is horrendous, but have FX for you all is well.

wellieboots Tue 04-Jan-11 13:13:22

FX for tomorrow, really sorry you're going through this

MummyAbroad Tue 04-Jan-11 13:55:37

Sorry you are going through this orange it must be an agonising wait.

Try and take some comfort from the fact that the blood test will give you a lot of information. If the figure is around double the first one, that is a very good sign that the pregnancy is progressing normally.

A little bit of blood this early in, is NOT an indication of problems. Many women have this and all is well. The blood tests and then a further scan later on are the only ways to tell if everything is OK.

Very best of luck to you. xxx

OrangeGloss Tue 04-Jan-11 14:59:40

Thanks all of you, I suppose I have to wait and try not to google too much hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now