Talk

Advanced search

Any tips to help regulate cycle post M/C?

(4 Posts)
tunnocksteacake Sun 14-Nov-10 18:29:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

KTDace Sun 14-Nov-10 18:57:17

I am so sorry for your loss, and yes it is grim.

I had a MC last Dec which was spontaneous. It took me 3 months to get a proper period and a further 3 (ish) for my luteal phase to be back to normal.

This time I started MCing 7th Sept and have only just stopped bleeding, today is the 2nd day in all that time I have not worn a pad - HURRAH! I seemed to have a 'period' in that time where the bleeding got heavier and then stopped after 7 days. I am hoping this is the start of my body getting back to normal.

Not really helpful, just wanted you to know you are not unusual. I do think you should see the doctor though if only for reassurance. Take care x

tunnocksteacake Sun 14-Nov-10 19:25:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

rachk32 Sun 14-Nov-10 21:19:33

i had my first mmc on the 22nd of september then got my first af on the 27th of october, 5 weeks later, did have a small bleed inbetween, 5 days after but now all back to normal, just waiting on my second af. Not sure if i ov,d during this time as didnt test as wasnt trying to get pg, will test this month though as plan to try again in dec/jan.
Sorry for your loss. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now