Talk

Advanced search

Not again please no..

(8 Posts)
littlemiss72 Thu 04-Nov-10 07:55:17

Hi all, I'm 6+5 wks and have been cramping all last night. Went to the toilet and when I wiped see pinkish discharge and a little red. I've had two mc this year already and have a feeling I'm going to lose this little one to.

I've woke this morning feeling pretty sick still, sore boobies ect however still have slight cramping, need to get into to work really but I'm worried about going anywhere.

No blood since however I have a terrible feeling I know what's coming, just wanted some advice really. x

Byblyofyle Thu 04-Nov-10 07:59:35

No advice, but loads of sympathy. Can you phone in sick?

littlemiss72 Thu 04-Nov-10 08:03:05

Was just thinking the same thing, going to have a shower and see how I feel. Feeling a little light headed to be honest.

sotough Thu 04-Nov-10 08:37:51

if you don't feel well then don't go into work. sorry to hear you're going through this - it's spectacularly miserable and crap.

KTDace Thu 04-Nov-10 10:07:26

Oh I am so sorry to hear this and I really hope that it is a scare and not a MC. xx

goatsarefabthinksnix Sun 07-Nov-10 23:00:33

littlemiss i truly hope everythings ok, and its just burrowing deeper. Sorry that you are going through this mind boggling situation thinking of you xxx

banana87 Wed 10-Nov-10 20:55:42

How are you littlemiss?

littlemiss72 Thu 11-Nov-10 21:37:00

Hi all, I'm ok! Well sick as a flippin dog ok grin

Nothing more since that little pink spot, I am off for a scan Monday at the EPU. All the pregnancy signs are still very here, if not worse.

Love to all x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now