Trinity Catholic High School

(2 Posts)
Janeale Wed 04-Mar-20 18:23:55

This week many children have received offers of places for both independent and state schools. My daughter has been placed on a waiting list list and both the local grammar and independent school. However she has been offered a place at Trinity Catholic High School which she can walk to school. Can anyone give me their views of this school. I know they have an excellent Ofsted rating but if I had to choose between Trinity or one of the local independent school...I have no idea how they compare in terms of what they offer. My daughter is an all rounder, she's into ballet, in choir, netball and hockey and is in the orchestra and string group. Just want her to be in an environment where she could continue to thrive. Would really appreciate any advice. Thanks! smile

OP’s posts: |
Janeale Thu 05-Mar-20 11:25:59

This week many children have received offers of places for both independent and state schools. My daughter has been placed on a waiting list list and both the local grammar and independent school. However she has been offered a place at Trinity Catholic High School which she can walk to school. Can anyone give me their views of this school. I know they have an excellent Ofsted rating but if I had to choose between Trinity or one of the local independent school...I have no idea how they compare in terms of what they offer. My daughter is an all rounder, she's into ballet, in choir, netball and hockey and is in the orchestra and string group. Just want her to be in an environment where she could continue to thrive. Would really appreciate any advice. Thanks!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in