Talk

Advanced search

LVS School Ascot info Please

(3 Posts)
Motorcyclemptiness Thu 15-Nov-18 16:30:29

What about Clare's court - I know that they have an extremely well qualified senco and rowing is strong there...

swich123 Mon 22-Oct-18 12:25:21

I am an ex student and would highly recommend your son doesn't go to this school. I was profusely bullied and the pastoral care is non existent. I had to change schools in the end so I wouldn't say your son would get the best care and education from this school.

My department teachers also never used to turn up and my group actually had to teach ourselves one of our GCSEs...

I would never recommend LVS to anyone and regularly warn people away from some of the horror stories.

sunseek Fri 19-Oct-18 14:56:25

I would like to get some parent feedback on LVS school in Ascot. I know it's not the most academic school on the block but my son is currently in a mainstream school and he's at the bottom of his class. He has some Auditory problems so finding it quite hard to follow what the teachers is saying in a class of 30+. He is also on the SEN register so would need a bit of support. He is not very sporty but good at swimming and very keen to start rowing as a sport. Would love to get some honest feedback from parents (good and bad). Thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »