Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

is increased clumsiness a sign?

(8 Posts)
bigTillyMint Mon 08-Dec-08 15:20:53

I am having night sweats, irregular periods, etc, and have suddenly become the clumsiest person around. I knocked the bucket over everywhere this morning when cleaning the floor, have kocked over a container of dry museli whilst trying to put the lid on, and yesterday dropped all manner of stuff whilst cooking with DD.

I do feel a bit less spatially aware around PMT, but I've just had a periodhmm...

I am nearly 52 and was diagnosed (by a blood test) as being on the menopause about 18 months ago. I am very, very clumsy. I have never asked the doctor about it but my clumsyness has gone much worse.

That and perving over young men such as Robbie Williams and the delicious JLS on the X Factor blush

bigTillyMint Mon 08-Dec-08 16:09:52

LOL perving at young men! DH is my toy boy!

Show off!!! grin

This explains it all!

bigTillyMint Tue 09-Dec-08 12:12:37

Oh God - things can only get worse!

And DD is looking like she's at the beginning of puberty........

Things can only get worsegrin

So glad I got 4 Boys!!!

ChristieF Tue 28-Jul-09 15:16:58

Yes that's happening to me. I know I've got menopausal pmt because I get manic and clumsy. Guaranteed to break at least one glass.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now