Talk

Advanced search

Internal jitters and anxiety....

(3 Posts)
Namaste6 Mon 30-Sep-19 10:32:57

👋
51 years old and experiencing periodic internal jitters with feelings of anxiety (can feel a bit lightheaded too, overwhelmed etc). Does anyone else have these, literally like you are sharing from the inside out. Felling like you can't settle. On HRT - body identical (gel + Utrogestan) which is working out very well with no daytime flushes (used to get horrible night sweats), more energy and the joint pain has disappeared. Just these periodic days of shaking, low level cough and general anxiety. The well know symptoms of menopause are well documented - just wish the others were too.

Namaste6 Mon 30-Sep-19 10:35:09

Shaking and feelings - good lord!

Kahlua4me Wed 09-Oct-19 21:38:13

Namaste6 I get internal jitters too along with anxiety and fleeting dizziness. I have had it for a year or so now, not all the time though, and have had lots of tests so know nothing else is going on.

I think they are related to my cycle which is much shorter than before, so possibly iron levels?

Health anxiety is my worst symptom I think as seems to be connected with everything else. Never had any of these problems before peri menopause started...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »