Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

Are these peri menopausal symptoms?

(1 Post)
isthismummy Sun 12-Nov-17 09:28:14

Hi all,

I don't know what my body is doing these days and I'd appreciate any thoughts please.

I'm 38 and have been told I have premature ovarian failure. My cycles are all over the place varying from 18 days to 80 days on one especially joyous occasion.

I am currently plagued with sore boobs. They've been hurting ever since my period ended and I'm on cd 19 now. They are huge, swollen and almost unbearable to touch. I had a miscarriage in June and they feel like my pregnancy boobs did then! My basal body temperature has also been in post ovulatory numbers since ending my period just like it was when I found out I was pregnant. I've done several tests though and I'm definitely not pregnant.

Can peri menopause give you pregnancy like symptoms? I just don't know what is going on with my body these dayssad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now