Talk

Advanced search

What is the difference between perimenopause and the menopause? How do you avoid weight gain? Does the menopause magnet work? And ye gods, tell us how to get a good night's sleep! Luckily Gransnet has put together the most useful tips for navigating those muddy menopausal waters. Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

Sweaty legs

(6 Posts)
Marsshuttle2 Sat 28-Oct-17 22:49:28

Has anyone else experienced sweaty legs? Have been having flushes for a while but today whilst walking around the shops I experienced sweaty legs- just above my ankles... v bizarre!!!

Karenoc11 Sun 29-Oct-17 21:14:42

Yes I can feel my legs dripping with sweat especially at night

Marsshuttle2 Sun 29-Oct-17 21:23:11

It's so bizarre!!!

Ryebreadandwine Mon 30-Oct-17 07:21:17

Yes! Crazy sweaty legs. I wake up some nights and my legs are drenched. It makes me giggle a little. Who the flip gets sweaty legs grin

threesocksmeghan Mon 30-Oct-17 07:25:16

Wait... Ive been getting this for a few weeks... but I'm only 29! Could it be something else?

Marsshuttle2 Mon 30-Oct-17 18:34:51

Do check this out threesocksmegan- or are you having other menopausal symptoms? You are v young to be going through the menopause, but some people do have v early menopause.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: