Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

Menopace anyone?

(3 Posts)
cricketbat Thu 19-Oct-17 20:16:31

I'm just starting out my peri journey, I'm 50, still have regular bleeds but things are definitely changing. I have been taking Evening Primrose Oil for a few months and think that has helped with sore breasts. Never had Pmt before but now I am sooo grumpy, really not myself. Brain fog, no libido, and putting on a few kg ...my weight has always been stable. Would Menopace help with the moods, or am I falling for the marketing hype? I'd be interested in your experiences, I might give it a go. Also I have painful joints on and off. I don't like the new me, I'm not nice to be around and very intolerant for no real reason.

LadyWithLapdog Thu 19-Oct-17 20:24:37

I went straight to HRT after a few weeks of incipient hot flushes. I had no risk factors and I thought, if not now, then when?!

TillyVonMilly Wed 25-Oct-17 22:10:59

I tried menopause, I took it for four months, unfortunately it made no difference to any of my symptoms, I might as well of had a blue smartie instead. After twenty months of night sweats, anxiety and terrible mood swings, I went to see my GP, she had a wry smile when I said I’d tried menopace. I’m three months into HRT and feel infinitely better.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: