Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

for Frances

(2 Posts)
PollyPerky Sun 16-Apr-17 08:54:40

Just moving your question from the thread about me as don't want to keep bumping it up (though am appreciative of the sentiments.)

I can only report what my consultant told me- that he is treating women who have had BC, with HRT alongside their oncologists. They are using particular regimes (types of HRT) that are thought to have low / little risk.

I think if you want a definitive answer you are going to have to see a top menopause specialist - probably in London or another big city (there are a handful of them) - because your average GP or practice nurse won't know. And oncologists have different opinions too.

Hope you get some help.

FrancesDestroyed Sun 16-Apr-17 11:53:17

Thanks Polly flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: