Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

Private menopause doctor in London?

(2 Posts)
MissDallas Mon 20-Mar-17 03:00:54

Hello, does anybody know of a private menopause doctor in central London that they would recommend? One who prescribes BHRT in cream form preferably.


PollyPerky Mon 20-Mar-17 07:59:42

Most will prescribe oestrogel if that's what you mean.

I will PM you with a name.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now