Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

Menopace Plus

(3 Posts)
babayjane67 Sat 25-Feb-17 17:29:24

Hi all me again!
Has anyone used/is using this?
I've started it Wed along with calcium,omega 3(actually found one with no vit e in!)& St Johns Wort tablets(425mg) that I've been on for month now.
Just wondering how long it takes to work etc?
I'm taking it as an alternative to hrt as have been told I can't have that due to a clotting disorder though after reading the new NICE guidelines Polly told me about it am gonna go bk to gp to ask for a referral to haematologist about it.
Anyway my mood hasn't been too bad these last few days until today.had a REALLY big blow up at my adult dd about something& stormed off! Was really hacked off with her& at same time very close to tears!! I haven't cried for good wk now! Only watching Call the Midwife but that's par for the course for me.
I've felt really moody all day today& been snappy& crappy with my dp.
Help!

PollyPerky Sat 25-Feb-17 21:15:44

I think my consultant has the view that all these herbal / mineral things need at least 3 months to work.

The main active ingredients in Menopace Plus are isoflavins, sage and flaxseeds. If you want to supplement these even more, you can use soya products (milk and yoghurt) sage tincture and flaxseeds in recipes / on food.

babayjane67 Sun 26-Feb-17 14:05:26

Thanks again Polly!
Anyone else tried or is on this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now