Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

Need some Mumsnet menopausal wisdom

(4 Posts)
Messelina Sun 19-Feb-17 20:49:32

Hoping to benefit from some Mumsnet menopausal wisdom here!
I've just finished my second month on Femoston 2/10 and I have had no bleed as yet. This is after 3 months on Femoston 1/10 with a light bleed each month (my last period was around 5 months before I started Femoston and I'm 54). I understand it's ok not to have a bleed on sequential, does anyone know if this is correct?
I'm pretty happy on Femoston 2/10 although I've been having regular stomach aches and breast pains (aches rather than feeling sore) which I assume may be side effects - anyone else got experience of these? On Femoston 1/10 I had headaches more than anything else, these seem to have stopped now.
I hope to continue with hrt as before starting it I had severe anxiety and insomnia. These have now all but gone. Obviously I'll be seeing my doctor soon but she isn't really an expert on hrt so I thought I'd ask here too smile

PollyPerky Sun 19-Feb-17 21:50:41

It's ok not to have a bleed. I always have one but when I see my consultant he asks if I have and says 'some women don't.' I think the stats are 25% don't.

Messelina Sun 26-Feb-17 18:52:00

Thanks Polly - I thought you might have the answer smile

babybarrister Thu 02-Mar-17 19:49:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now