Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

Anyone used a Kegal8?

(5 Posts)
Fireinthegrate Sat 18-Feb-17 16:49:20

Just been looking on their website. The one it recommends for me is just shy of £150. Don't want to get one if its not very good.
I'm seeing a physio who has helped me with pelvic floor exercises but I struggle to remember to do them 3 x a day and don't feel I'm making any improvement.
Would a Kegal8 help?

PollyPerky Sat 18-Feb-17 19:22:12

There are various apps including an NHS one.
Or just set a reminder on your phone for 3 x a day. or do some each time you have a cup of tea or whatever.

GlassSeahorse Sat 18-Feb-17 19:25:17

I had an electronic pelvic floor toner after I had DD1 and it was great. I'd use it when I went to bed and was reading. It really did make a difference. It wasn't a Kegel8 though, it was a cheaper one.

I'd highly recommend them!

MissSmiley Sat 18-Feb-17 19:30:05

I've used a kegel8 it did an amazing job. I noticed a bit of a leak on the trampoline and used it for 12 weeks and everything improved loads. I used it again the year after it haven't had to go back to it. I've had two c sections and 2 normal deliveries btw.

Triskel Wed 22-Feb-17 16:13:16

It is SO much easier than actually doing kegels yourself. You just read a book. According to my physio, it is just as effective.

In the end I had surgery though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now