Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

One watery eye

(5 Posts)
Figure17a Tue 03-Jan-17 14:08:52

My right eye seems to be producing loads of tears. It used to be only in the cold/wind but now it can be anything. All of a sudden I'll have a tear running down my face?

It's annoying so if there's a simple solution I'd like to know it but I guess Im also a bit concerned that it might be a symptom of something else?

PollyPerky Tue 03-Jan-17 19:00:09

why is this in the menopause section? smile

Figure17a Tue 03-Jan-17 20:54:44

No idea grin

insuranceidiot Mon 09-Jan-17 18:54:39

I hope this is the right section.
I am 42. I am starting to see mood swings etc and have been told its a peri menopausal symptom. Thankfully I am still aware enough of them to keep them relatively in check.

However, I am starting to notice I am becoming stressed easily. I have never been one to be stressed easily and now I am. its really upsetting me. for example tonight I was making two different dinners. I was getting stressed over it and didn't want anyone talking to me when I was cooking. This is not like me. is there a technique I can use to stop this?

insuranceidiot Mon 09-Jan-17 18:55:33

OMG I'm so sorry I posted in wrong place.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now