Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

6days late on period for 2nd time but not pregnant!?!?

(10 Posts)
annemarie232 Sat 08-Oct-16 20:02:18

So im normally very regular.. 29day cycles..
Last month i was 7 days late. Tested for pregnancy at 4 days late it cane back negative.. Then started to bleed on day 7... This month and im 6days late again! I tested 3 days late and again negative result... Still not started to bleed!?! Or even feel like imgoing to
Whats going on!? Should i be worried health wise?!?

NK346f2849X127d8bca260 Sat 08-Oct-16 20:53:54

What age are you?

PollyPerky Sat 08-Oct-16 21:59:12

There can be all sorts of reasons why cycles vary. If you are under 45 keep a record then see your GP if they are haywire after 6 months (this is the general advice- not my opinion!) If you are over 45 it's par for the course for peri meno.
Very few women have totally regular cycles. I've read that it's more normal to have variations now and then.

annemarie232 Sat 08-Oct-16 23:15:51

Im only 32 :-/

PollyPerky Sun 09-Oct-16 09:55:13

I'd not panic yet. This could all be a blip. If it goes on for months and you are worried, see your GP especially if you miss any cycles. Is your diet ok and you aren't over-exercising, or super-stressed?

LadyPenelope3 Sun 09-Oct-16 09:58:38

Hi annemarie. My periods went funny when I started trying. Although the other way round to you - they were early. When I got a BFP I was six days late and it was an incredibly faint line - worth testing again?

annemarie232 Sun 09-Oct-16 21:02:39

Yeah still not come on and still havnt had any cramps or feelings a period is on its way.. Other than feeling a bit down for
No reason (usual for me when im due on)
Absolutly nothing has changed with me.. Diet exercise etc. I have had late periods before when ive started eati healthy and exercising but still never this late and like i say nothing has changed lifestyle wise..
Think i'll buy some more tests tomorrow if im still not on :-/

annemarie232 Mon 10-Oct-16 11:02:54

So 8 days late now took a pregnancy teat and its negative, is there any chance i could be pregnant and its not showing!? Seems really odd for me to be late like this twice in a row :-/

LadyPenelope3 Wed 12-Oct-16 12:42:35

Any news annemarie? Tests still negative?

annemarie232 Wed 12-Oct-16 18:07:27

Yep. Tested again yesterday still negative 10 days late. Felt a bit crampy on/off today tho :-/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now