Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

fatigue

(5 Posts)
jojocargiver Sun 05-Jun-16 23:39:42

Don't drink don't smoke eat a really healthy diet drink plenty of water take military vitamins and supergreens and have absolutely no energy what so ever some days a could sleep all day but as a full time Carer I can't but I do relax a lot with my poorly other half as he is bed bound he loves a good chin wag , wonder if it could be a art of the meno I'm 47

MeMySonAndl Sun 05-Jun-16 23:45:52

Go to the GP, they can test your hormone levels to find out if that may be the cause.

I was worrying about meno as well (fatigue and foggy brain). It turned out I'm as far of it as I can be.

They can check other things but it may be that you are just properly tired, especially if you are the sole carer of another person.

jojocargiver Mon 06-Jun-16 18:49:31

Iv had 1 period in 4 months and got few more things too that point finger to meno so hope it's that so can get it sorted Thanks smile

MeMySonAndl Mon 06-Jun-16 19:23:11

Stress can also alter your periods, but in any case ask GP for a blood test. This will help you remove some of the suspects. Good luck :-)

jojocargiver Mon 06-Jun-16 21:50:07

Thankyou so much halo

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now