Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

i cant remember my last period

(8 Posts)
NoahVale Sat 30-Jan-16 10:54:46

And I have just bought myself a grey fleece.
I am doomed arent it?

NoahVale Sat 30-Jan-16 10:56:11

oh I do have occasional hot flushes, accompanied by headaches and nausea.
hateful.
Am tempted by the panacea that is HRT

AuntieStella Sun 21-Feb-16 12:43:09

How old are you? HRT could be a very good thing, but you need to weigh up the extent of your symptoms and your age.

I was annoyed because after having last had a period last October (and the previous was at least 4months before that), one turned up slap in the middle of half term.

Are you wearing the grey fleece daily as a cardigan? Or are you hardily halfway up a mountain? Only the former is ageing...

PollyPerky Sun 21-Feb-16 13:49:38

LOL! Ditch the fleece, buy a leather biker jacket and use HRT.
Sorted smile

AuntieStella Sun 21-Feb-16 14:35:40

I bought a cheapie not-leather biker jacket a few weeks ago, and am planning to upgrade to leather later in the year (when the weight is sorted out a bit)

PollyPerky Sun 21-Feb-16 15:16:03

grin

whatevva Wed 24-Feb-16 08:59:05

I started wearing the fleece indoors years ago. It was orange blush

ThroughThickAndThin01 Wed 24-Feb-16 09:13:54

I can't remember my last period either. I think it's coming up to a year ago, which i think officially means I will be post menopausal.

It's been ok. Hot sweats and anxiety aside! I'm pleased I haven't needed hrt.

I haven't been affected by grey fleece syndrome yet though, maybe that's the true menopause testgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now