Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

constantly shattered and don't give a toss about anything

(2 Posts)
janetandroysdaughter Tue 04-Aug-15 09:43:19

which I think (hope) are menopause symptoms. Blood tests are normal.

I just can't get up enthusiasm for anything at all except spending time with DC. Everything else is a drag and an imposition.

Can anyone recommend any websites that help advise on this? All the ones I find online seem to be advertorials for herbal supplements which I don't want to take due to other health problems that things like black cohosh would make worse.

misscph1973 Tue 04-Aug-15 14:06:14

Sorry to hear that you feel this way. Personally I don't feel like that all the time, but I do feel like that often!

I found that Sarah Gottfrieds The Hormone Cure was a lifesaver for me. I haven't solved my problems yet, stress resilience nd PMS which I believe are connected to peri menopause (I'm 42), but I am getting there! She also has a website. Also google Christiane Northrup, her books are great, and she has a website.

I don't think you should take supplements either, but perhaps take some select vitamins and minerals. Do you get any exercise?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now