Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

Oh piss!

(3 Posts)
Kez100 Wed 03-Jun-15 19:16:00

I had a 6 month period break followed by three months of flooding and was losing the will to live but they stopped again. I've been crossing my fingers regularly (anytime my mood has changed so I've been feeling like throttling people - typical pms symptoms) and I've been so happy to have now missed 7 months.....I was hoping that was it!

But, no. Piss! Today I've started again. Crossing everything now that flooding isn't coming back.

pinkfrocks Wed 03-Jun-15 20:08:26

Maybe go and see your GP- lots of options from Mirena coil, tablets each month or endometrial ablation if it's really bad. Don't just sit it out- there are things that can help.

Kez100 Wed 03-Jun-15 20:40:14

I know. I was offered the Mirena during the last phase but when they stopped I left it, hoping. I don't particularly want the Mirena. I had trans acid last time and that didn't work for me. Ablation was never mentioned.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now