Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

wellsprings serenity cream

(12 Posts)
Hullygully Tue 29-Apr-14 09:02:15

Anyone used this?

Opinions?

ssd Tue 29-Apr-14 09:05:04

god hully there are days I'd drink it if it worked grin

murder isnt it

FuckyNell Tue 29-Apr-14 09:10:46

Wasn't sure what it was so googled and this old thread came up

Hullygully Tue 29-Apr-14 09:47:10

ssd yeah but do you use it, man?

Hullygully Tue 29-Apr-14 09:54:41

Thanks for the link to the other thread.

I am now more confused than ever.

FuckyNell Tue 29-Apr-14 14:56:13

Ha ha. Do you use hrt?

Hullygully Tue 29-Apr-14 16:30:41

No, don't want that. Family is riddled with all the wrong things for that.

ssd Tue 29-Apr-14 19:37:01

no, I dont use but but am all for a try at serenity!

ssd Tue 29-Apr-14 19:41:13

going by that link hully, its worth a try

MrsMcEnroe Tue 29-Apr-14 19:44:05

My MIL uses it (and has been trying to persuade me to use it for years). She is 66 but looks a decade (or more) younger, has fantastic dewy skin, bright eyes, flexible un-achy joints, doesn't suffer from hot flushes or any other post-menopausal symptoms. She used to take HRT but was told to stop a few years ago.

FuckyNell Wed 30-Apr-14 08:56:50

Here's a link about progesterone only you might be interested in

www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,24460.0.html

Ravenstorm Wed 28-Oct-15 19:26:00

Soooo, , I decided to buy Wellsprings Serenity Cream, it was because of the horrible furnace raging inside me, at work, in my social life and in bed at night, yep, night sweats, I wanted a natural answer and so read up on this serenity cream. I'm 52 and in the peri menopause, I get mother nature every once in a blue moon, just when I think she is done with me. I ordered the cream, £17.00, it arrived today,smaller pot that I thought, but you only need a 1/4 teaspoon. I read the instructions and decided to do a bit of a blog type thing. So rubbed a 1/4 teaspoon on my wrist tonight. So far so good, I get between one or two flushes every couple of hours, not nice. So Ill let you know, I don't do lies, so Ill let you know, it is expensive, but if it works, it is day one, so lets see................thlwink

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: