Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

WTF have i done to my eyebrows ???

(37 Posts)
nutcracker Thu 04-Aug-05 16:26:54

They are about as wonky as you can get

nutcracker Thu 04-Aug-05 16:28:23

How do i fix it ??

rickman Thu 04-Aug-05 16:29:53

Message withdrawn

hercules Thu 04-Aug-05 16:30:26

frown with one eye only!

nutcracker Thu 04-Aug-05 16:30:55

The one one the right looks fine, just how i want it, but the left one, well where the hell does it think it's going ???

nutcracker Thu 04-Aug-05 16:31:42

Mind you my glasses are wonky too so that doesn't help.

Mum2girls Thu 04-Aug-05 16:33:24

PMSL!!!! Sorry nutty. Get an eyebrow pencil and start colouring in else get a fringe.

TwinSetAndPearls Thu 04-Aug-05 16:33:26

maybe they wouldn't look as odd without glasses, your glasses set a line for them to follow and the left one doesn't! You will have to wonder about half blind but with eyebrows that appear to match!

Wouldn't worry too much, I have seen worse ...!

TwinSetAndPearls Thu 04-Aug-05 16:34:08

p.s. a bit spooky looking at that picture - you look a bit like me, except my eyebrows match!

liandme Thu 04-Aug-05 16:34:41

i went to college for 2 years to study beauty and my 'so called' friend waxed off my eyebrow twice so i got pretty good at drawing it in
then after we had quailfied she did it again same eyebrow so in comparision yours are fine

nutcracker Thu 04-Aug-05 16:34:41

Blimey the more I look the weirder it gets. It's actually like the whole one side of my face needs to move down slightly.

God i'm getting a complex...............and a fringe.

nutcracker Thu 04-Aug-05 16:35:36

Have got a without glasses piccie but it's horrible.

Have spent all afternoon taking piccies juist to check if they were indeed wonky or not.

TwinSetAndPearls Thu 04-Aug-05 16:35:42

Bur won't a fringe set another line for your left eyebrow not to follow, unless it was a long fringe or one that swept across half of your face!

nutcracker Thu 04-Aug-05 16:36:08

What about if i have a fringe covering the left eyebrow ??

TwinSetAndPearls Thu 04-Aug-05 16:36:36

don't know why I see fit to comment though I have hairy toes and a stubbly groin!!

Dingle Thu 04-Aug-05 16:36:51

I think patience and the light use of an eyebrow pencil might be called for nutcracker!

You should start plucking in line with the inner corner of your eye and brows should end in line with the bottom of your nose and the outer corner of the eye! Does that make sense, hold a pencil to line this up.

TwinSetAndPearls Thu 04-Aug-05 16:37:15

Maybe a sweeeping fringe would be good, I have one sometimes and it looks good.

nutcracker Thu 04-Aug-05 16:37:30

LOL TSAP

I can actually frown and raise one eyebrow at the same time LOL

TwinSetAndPearls Thu 04-Aug-05 16:38:08

But I do respect you for having put a touch of lippie on to face your fellow mumsnetters!

nutcracker Thu 04-Aug-05 16:39:13

I think my glasses are making it worse cos in the piccie without, it doesn't look so bad.

nuttywonkyeyebrowscracker Thu 04-Aug-05 16:50:58

Oh god the shame. Think i'll have to leave and come back when they have regrown in a straight line.

Blossomhill Thu 04-Aug-05 16:53:49

I think they look fine

TwinSetAndPearls Thu 04-Aug-05 17:00:03

just come back to picture and I am not sure you woud notice without being prompted.

treacletart Thu 04-Aug-05 17:23:28

Really think you'd have to have it pointed out to you to notice nutcracker, but having drastically overplucked my left eyebrow a few weeks ago I can sympathise. I used something called Talika Lipocils on mine to help it grow back faster and it did seem to work. You can buy it online through space nk or on ebay. Took about a month but its normally supposed to take 3 months for an eyebrow hair to grow - slowest hair on your body apparently. I also used Coloursport 30 day eyelash dye to darken tiny weeny blonde eyebrow hairs to help disguise the bits I'd overplucked -and I think it helped a bit. I wouldn't stress too much about it though, seriously you look quite normal.

fimbelle Thu 04-Aug-05 17:30:24

I overplucked my eyebrows a few years ago and they were dead thin. So i thought to hell with it im growing them back! So after a number of hairy eyebrow weeks i plucked them a wee bit and they`re far better and i just tidy up the stray hairs now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now