Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Hello!

(9 Posts)
Hattie05 Tue 02-Aug-05 21:29:19

Hi,

Thought its about time i said an official hello! and what a great board this is!

I have been a lurker for sometime under a different name (changed as i'd been outed in rl and want to remain anonymous ).

I have 2.5yr old dd and work p/t time from home, dp works shifts and basically we have a hectic lifestyle. oh and Mumsnet is my reason for not giving my job 100% .

Look forward to chatting with you all properly now!

Hattie05 Tue 02-Aug-05 21:48:34

Maybe i shouldn't have bothered

collision Tue 02-Aug-05 21:50:34

Sorry Hattie! I saw your message and clicked on something else by mistake!

I wonder who you were before and how you were outed!!

I have 2 ds's who are 3 and 9 months and live in Italy. We are moving to Cheshire in 4 weeks and cant wait.

Where are you from?

nannyjo Tue 02-Aug-05 21:51:09

hello hattie. sorry you were ignored, please don't take it to heart it's very easy to get paranoid on here.
Why were you outed in RL, that is a very direct Q so please feel free not to answer

Hattie05 Tue 02-Aug-05 21:56:15

LOL no exciting story to tell about being outed, just realised i was 'known' and would rather not be!! Will say no more otherwise i'll have to change my name again .

Thanks for saying hi!

Collision are you Italian? what is bringing you to Cheshire? Wow you've got your hands full to do a big move!!

collision Tue 02-Aug-05 22:03:07

No, not Italian.....am a Lancashire lass! DH is Italian and we moved to Tuscany 2.5 years ago and opened a restaurant.

We have had enough of it over here and DH hates Italians!! and so we are relocating back to chilly UK.

Hattie05 Tue 02-Aug-05 22:04:29

Did you appear on that documentary about Brits setting up business in Tuscany .

All the best for your move!! Have you bought somewhere already? or do you have that search to look forward to?

collision Tue 02-Aug-05 22:11:33

I wish I had been on TV as we could have made a fortune with all the things that went wrong along with the peasants that the Tuscans round here seem to be and the beauracracy! What a nightmare.

We have found a place in Madeley Heath nr Chester, Nantwich, Newcastle U-Lyme and am just trying to find a removal company.

Where are you from?

Hattie05 Tue 02-Aug-05 23:07:52

I'm in London - would much rather be in Italy

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: