Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

My husband must think I've been possessed!

(5 Posts)
chloe55 Fri 22-Jul-05 15:39:20

Hi everyone,

I am nearly 11 weeks pregnant and I seem to be suffering with the worst bout of 'PMT' I have ever experienced in my life. One minute I am all smiles and the next I am a monster. I made my husband his tea last night and when he made a passing comment about the how the kitchen was becoming cluttered I decided to take it as a direct insult and threw his water over him and chucked his dinner against the wall. I can not believe I have become such a pyscho! I then spent all night in tears. Don't get me wrong, we are over the moon about the latest news but I don't know what's happening with my moods! Is anyone else feeling the same?

SenoraPostrophe Fri 22-Jul-05 16:17:40

Hi chloe

I had similar mood swings when first preg, but it got better (then you get another really bad bit a couple of weeks after the baby is born).

Just tell dh to be extra nice

Miaou Fri 22-Jul-05 16:23:27

I did something similar when about 14 weeks pregnant, chloe. Dh had asked me to find some paperwork and I hadn't done it so he had to remind me. I got the pile of paperwork out to look through it (actually, I slammed it on the table ), then when he dared to speak to me about not being in a mood about it, I threw it across the kitchen! (took me about 20 mins to clear it all up afterwards!) I was mortified - never done anything like that before (or since, I hasten to add)

dyzzidi Fri 22-Jul-05 16:23:41

I told my partner last night that he was a complete arse and I don't know why I am marrying him. I even told him not to bother coming home (he is working in Taiwan) if he couldn't change his attitude. I actually screamed at him so loud i think the neighbours must hate me. I'm 16 wks PG.

My reason for this the unreasonable man asked me to walk downstaris to read a letter to him when i was getting in the shower.

I have not even apologised and he is pretending I did not flip my lid. If he says anything to me I say next baby you F**ng carry it then see how you feel.

chloe55 Mon 25-Jul-05 11:31:52

Thanks for the advice. Luckily we are already laughing about it even though, like you dyzzidi, I did not even apologise! I know we do most of the hard work but I think my DH has a job on living with me at the moment - I know I'd struggle to put up with me!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: