Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Hello!

(17 Posts)
troutpout Wed 20-Jul-05 07:32:42

Never posted on here before...but hello! I live in Macclesfield, Cheshire( yeah well...someones got to!) and am sahm to ds (8 years and sooo stroppy ) and dd (2 and a half...and don't we know it)
Hope to whitter away with you soon

MarsLady Wed 20-Jul-05 07:46:19

Hi and welcome!

lockets Wed 20-Jul-05 07:47:19

Message withdrawn

pindy Wed 20-Jul-05 07:47:25

Hi

Nemo1977 Wed 20-Jul-05 08:01:27

hi troutpout..love the name
welcome to mumsnet am sur eu will be wittering before u know it..lol

jamboure Wed 20-Jul-05 08:05:31

welcome troutppout

biglips Wed 20-Jul-05 08:20:22

welcome

charleepeters Wed 20-Jul-05 08:49:53

Welcome hope you make loads of good mates on mumsnet - i do warn you, you will get addicted!

W0MBAT Wed 20-Jul-05 08:53:05

Hi, Welcome, only been using MN for a week and am totally addicted!

beccalanismum Wed 20-Jul-05 11:37:35

Hi all I am a newbie - have 2 gorgeous girls aged 1 and 3 who are a challenge to say the least. Am having a nightmare potty training my eldest who is just 3 - bladder control is great but she refuses to poop on the potty - she holds it in till nightime when she has her nappy on. Once she is in bed she poops within 5 mins despite the fact we put her on the toilet at bedtime. In the past she has been very strong willed about getting her own way and has a mind of her own.

Anyone else been in this position - any advice welcome to this frustrated Mum.

HappyHuggy Wed 20-Jul-05 11:50:38

Hi welcome to MN!

I have a 3 yr old son and a 15 month old son, who keep me very busy!

Am at college but off for the summer

Nice to meet you
Love Huggy
xxxxx

marthamoo Wed 20-Jul-05 12:41:35

Oooh I'm so excited you're here, troutpout I feel like I want to take you by the hand, lead you round and show you all the sights and sounds of MN. You know, like "here's Chat - it's for lightweight nonsense...this is Breast and Bottle feeding - it's for big slanging matches...oh and over here is Other Subjects - some good slanging matches on there too."

OK, maybe not.

(If that sounds a wee bit OTT that's cos troutpout is my real life best mate).

Welcome to beccalanismum too - you could try posting about
your potty problems on Behaviour and Development - some people might have a few ideas for you.

Btw, what's wrong with lovely Macclesfield?

macwoozy Wed 20-Jul-05 12:43:46

Hi to you both

Lucycat Wed 20-Jul-05 12:45:03

Ah but mm, you do live in Rainow!
Hello there troutpout and welcome! I live in Stockport, so there are a few of us fairly local (ish) aren't 2 year olds the most annoying / cute / adorable / infuriating little people!

I CAN DO IT MYSELF! - a favourite phrase!!

marthamoo Wed 20-Jul-05 12:49:34

No I don't lucycat (you always say that ) - you're projecting your own Rainow aspirations on to me!

Lucycat Wed 20-Jul-05 12:52:12

Perhaps I am - so you live in Macc too then? - it's that katierocket giving me bum info!!

I think it was that house in Rainow that I spotted and you claimed to be Lady of the manor ......got me confooooozed

troutpout Wed 20-Jul-05 13:59:12

Hello again...and thankyou all for lovely welcome!
Hi to beccalanismum

Moo...'lovely' and 'Macclesfield'...now there's 2 words which shouldn't come within a mile of each other.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now