Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Emma.T....Emma.T......Here I Am !!!!!

(3 Posts)
Evesmama Sun 10-Jul-05 19:46:56

Really hope you come in here so we can get in touch again
xxxxx

Emkat Sun 10-Jul-05 20:46:00

Helloo!! I've finally got in touch, lol! Not quite sure how it works around these boards but i'm sure i'll figure it out. How are you? I think we've got a lot of catching up to do! I dont even know where to start, love the picture by the way . Hows Michelle, whats she up to? What are you up to? Theres too many questions to ask about the last 10 years! I'm not sure what to say, i could go on for about 10 pages but i'll just give you my email and we can do it like that instead of taking up the space of the whole website!! Bye for now, Em. xx

emmathompson@jerseymail.co.uk

Evesmama Sun 10-Jul-05 22:52:12

OH..MY...GOD...ITS YOU!!!!
i got so excited tonight when i saw your name on friends re united!!
Steven thought i was mental..he said you havent seen her for years!!...but still!!

ok, will send you a quicky email now, then must go to bed as lots of phone calls to make tomorrow..explain in a min.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: