Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

geekgrrl's dds meet the Wiggles!

(12 Posts)
geekgrrl Wed 06-Jul-05 15:29:01

And very excited we were, too. Dd2 gave them all a big hug and signed 'I love you' to each one.

Whizzz Wed 06-Jul-05 15:37:00

Wow, that's lovely - where was that - looks like they are sat in your front room !!
Were you at the Manchester show this morning ??

PooPooGirl Wed 06-Jul-05 15:39:10

They look much more normal in RL than on the TV!! bet DD's loved it - I know mine would've (actually you made me start a thread!)

PooPooGirl Wed 06-Jul-05 15:40:01

Obviously I'm refering to the Wiggles not lookiong very normal on the TV not your DD's!!!

geekgrrl Wed 06-Jul-05 15:40:30

yes it was before this morning's show in some sort of backstage room. They meet young fans with special needs and from 'Make a Wish' foundations before concerts - so for once dd2 was very lucky to have been born with Down's syndrome.

geekgrrl Wed 06-Jul-05 15:42:02

I was surprised by how tall they all were - I mean I know they're not 8 inches tall in real life LOL but they are all well over 6ft. And looked much older than on TV. They were so friendly.

Whizzz Wed 06-Jul-05 15:42:42

She must have been very excited !
Didn't Greg look grey ! I thought it was very nice that they made such a fuss with kids who had brought roses for Dorothy etc. My DS made a card which he proudly handed over !

geekgrrl Wed 06-Jul-05 15:43:45

wasn't it a fab show Whizzz? I loved Captain Feathersword's impersonations. And they were all so natural and seemed to really enjoy themselves.

Whizzz Wed 06-Jul-05 15:47:13

Yes I've posted a brief resume in another Wiggle thread ! Loved Metallica !!! Also thought it was funny when they couldn't remember where Capt F had left his boat !! It did really look as thought they were enjoying themselves - which is quite suprising as they have been doing shows for so long.
DS bought a yellow Wiggle Shirt & had to change into it before the show started.

Fio2 Wed 06-Jul-05 15:49:16

wow is that you too drooling over them

geekgrrl Wed 06-Jul-05 15:53:35

Who, me?

eidsvold Thu 07-Jul-05 07:41:35

that is fab.. lucky you geekgrrl - I have not been able to get tickets for the concerts here in Brisbane - all that is left are single seats.... can't do that. Have to hope they decide to do another show.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: