Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Fimbelle Says Hi!

(11 Posts)
fimbelle Sun 03-Jul-05 18:05:51

Hello everyone im Fimbelle. I have 2 sons, one son is 4.7 years and my youngest is 26 months old.

HappyHuggy Sun 03-Jul-05 18:07:16

Hi, welcome to mumsnet

I have two boys too. Ds1 is 3 and ds2 is 15 months

Aragon Sun 03-Jul-05 18:09:35

Welcome to Mumsnet. I have one boy who is 2.5 and showing all the normal behaviour for that age.

fimbelle Sun 03-Jul-05 18:09:55

Thankyou Happyhuggy. It can be hectic with two boys but well worth it.

fimbelle Sun 03-Jul-05 18:12:12

Hi Aragon, my youngest who was 2 in May is not saying any words at all. So hes getting referred for speech therapy and im taking him to the doctor on Tuesday to find out if he has anything wrong, we`re thinking its maybe Glue ear or something.

Aragon Sun 03-Jul-05 18:20:26

Hi fimbelle, don't panic too much. My ds has only started speaking in the last few weeks. I'm waiting for a hearing appointment at the moment. Not that I think there's much wrong with his hearing when he wants to hear. He can hear the rustle of a crisp packet at 50 yards but not me saying "it's time for bed" in the same room.

strugstu Sun 03-Jul-05 18:23:58

hellooooooo

jambo1707 Sun 03-Jul-05 18:31:46

hi fimble

Welcome to m/n.

I ahve 3 sons, 1 @ 3.5 yrs and 18 month twins

fimbelle Sun 03-Jul-05 18:33:25

Hi Strugstu. I know what you mean aragon about crisps! I think my son can smell a packet from 50 yards! In my area there is no hearing tests again till September and they`re all booked that month. So my health visitor said shes referring him for speech therapy and in the meantime go to the gp and find out if its glue ear or not. I do think his hearing is not good at all in his left ear. My husband noticed it before me. I suppose i`ll find out soon enough if thats what it is.

fimbelle Sun 03-Jul-05 18:37:43

Hi Jambo, is your twin sons identical? how did your older son take it when he got not one but two wee brothers in the same day?! My eldest son whos 5 in a few months was upset for a couple of days when his wee brother came home from hospital!

jambo1707 Sun 03-Jul-05 19:05:12

my twins are non identical, declan was good with them he was kept upto dat throughout the pregnancy(lol)

he was the 1 that said I had 2 babies in my belly before i had the scan

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: