Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

12 mins after delivery..........

(9 Posts)
luckylady Mon 27-Jun-05 19:59:28

Following from Gem1355 this is ds and I 12mins after birth last june.

luckylady Mon 27-Jun-05 20:01:14

As you can see didn't take me long to fall asleep!!! Well is was 4.35am (clock wrong on camera) and had been awake since 7am previous morning....

dejags Mon 27-Jun-05 20:18:17

makes me broody looking at your pic luckylady. can't believe that they are ever that tiny.

luckylady Mon 27-Jun-05 20:20:14

I know dejags- I want to go for number 3 (again keep going on and off the idea but defo want to go again ) but DH wants to wait atleast another year before trying.

dejags Mon 27-Jun-05 20:28:30

I know what you mean - for the first 7 months of DS2's life I was desparately broody. I now veer from being broody to absolutely never ever wanting another baby

Gem1355 Mon 27-Jun-05 20:28:47

I slept through my labour so i was okay! but still looked a mess!

zebraZ Mon 27-Jun-05 20:29:33

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............

misdee Mon 27-Jun-05 20:33:22

awwwwwww.

luckylady Mon 27-Jun-05 20:36:25

I want to be pregnant again and I love the new born stage. You are right about the 7 month satge thing it was about then I went off the idea, but DS was 1 last week and I was really sad that my baby is fast becoming a toddler but sooo funny with it which is great. I am not ready tostop yet i want to go through this again..... My other baby my little girl is (piccie on My little girl.... (advertising!!!lol)nearly 9 but going on 18. Also because she is so much older i think if I am going to have another one I don't want her to be too old ... she might get a bit uugghhh mam if she totally understands where the babies come from ....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now