Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Hello!! this is us!

(11 Posts)
kateandfelicity Mon 27-Jun-05 19:51:23

Hi,

My name is Kate, I'm 23 and just had DD Felicity 7 weeks ago... YAY!

we are currently stranded in rural Shropshire and are incredibly bored...we are also sad because Daddy is in Sydney and can't come back until October!

plus being driven insane by the constant assurance by everyone that as the mother, I can't possibly have a clue about anything.... ggrrr.

I saw that a lot of other people managed to stick photos of their family on this site... I have no idea how to do that... fortunately... Felicity has her own website!! (bizarre i know) its so that relatives in Australia can see her...
the address if you fancy a look is : www.mymane.net

Be great to have some sane people to chat to and some friendly advice!!

Nice to hear from you soon

Kate & Felicity

luckylady Mon 27-Jun-05 19:52:46

Hi Kate and welcome

MrsGordonRamsay Mon 27-Jun-05 19:53:08

Hello

You are very welcome you will get it all on here, laughter, tears, arguments (lots of those) and above all support/

emily05 Mon 27-Jun-05 19:55:05

welcome Kate. Felicity is lovely by the way. I would love to live in rural shropshire! You lucky thing. I live in a seaside town and pine for the country.
Hope to chat with you soonx

chicagomum Mon 27-Jun-05 20:03:18

hi kate (and felicity - congrats she's lovely) and welcome

kateandfelicity Mon 27-Jun-05 20:08:58

Thanks everyone! Hi!!
yeah, should have mentioned to ignore all the photos of me post-delivery... hmmm not quite looking very human really.

Also, Emily, seaside sounds lovely... when can we swap!? :0

emily05 Tue 28-Jun-05 08:59:16

Kate - what a good idea! I can live with the sheep and tractors and you can have the pier and candy floss!

It must be hard parenting on your own until October.

TrophyWife Tue 28-Jun-05 09:02:14

hi kate, and welcome

just had a look your little girl, what a cutie.

giraffeski Tue 28-Jun-05 09:07:50

Message withdrawn

Lizzylou Tue 28-Jun-05 09:13:11

Beautiful photos, how gorgeous is felicity and I can't believe how good you look after just giving birth!
Welcome, hope MN relieves some of your boredom

kateandfelicity Tue 28-Jun-05 20:13:05

aaawww thanks!
Felicity is good... now passed out... just the way I like it!! yay!

Dear Giraffeski... hehehe, its my good friend Bobbi Brown!!!! go the concealer!

EmilY: uh, smell of cow manure... or sea air... you sure you've got your priorities right there?
candy floss is also most tasty... much better than boring spuds no?
Things are not too bad... my mum is giving me a bit of help... which is great, but I've been so lucky so far, Felicity is generally very happy and not too much trouble!

hmm, best go find some food... while all is quiet!!! thanks for saying hi everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now