Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Over the top dress - the pictures for Miauo

(6 Posts)
TwinSetAndPearls Tue 21-Jun-05 15:47:42

The picture as promised comlete with headress and corsage, unfortunatley can't take co ordinating rose bush on stage as well!

One problem how do I add a picture?

SaintGeorge Tue 21-Jun-05 15:58:58

Now you have started the thread you should be able to see a clickable link, just below your name in the box above.

Your pic needs to be less than 18K in size, jpg format. When you have it sized and formatted correctly, click the link and follow the instructions.

HTH

Miaou Tue 21-Jun-05 18:55:14

Aw she looks ace, TSAP!

When is the competition?

TwinSetAndPearls Tue 21-Jun-05 21:35:58

not a competition, just a show, rehearsal tomorrow with a photographer, the actual show is at the beginning of July. Am finishing all her costumes tonight, bought her a mermaid outfit which I am adding some trimming to this evening.

TwinSetAndPearls Tue 21-Jun-05 21:36:28

ps thanks for your help saint george!

Miaou Tue 21-Jun-05 22:56:54

Aw bless. Hope she has fun! dd2 has been attending a dance course recently, and they gave their performance yesterday - she was really nervous beforehand, but as soon as she got in front of the audience all her confidence came back and she loved it! I was so proud of her - she was the youngest taking part by a long chalk too. Another natural performer!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now