Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Fastasleep's scan picture....

(21 Posts)
fastasleep Wed 08-Jun-05 14:52:37

This is Sophia at 19 weeks and 5...

jessicasmummy Wed 08-Jun-05 14:53:02

awww bless

fastasleep Wed 08-Jun-05 14:53:19

She was drinking, apparently.

starshaker Wed 08-Jun-05 15:03:09

awww i want another

fastasleep Wed 08-Jun-05 15:05:16

I know I want another already and I'm only 20 weeks gone lol...that's a bad sign isn't it!

starshaker Wed 08-Jun-05 15:07:01

yip i have a 7wk old dd and if i could be guarinteed another like her id have loads just need to find some1 else to give birth any takers

Thomcat Wed 08-Jun-05 15:07:22

will you lot stop with this, it's making me a jittery mad thing! Have my 11 week scan tomorrow and I was stupidly excited already - but now, ohhhh I ahve to go and put the kettle on!
Doesn't she look like she has the most perfect littel face already!
Lovley name btw.

fastasleep Wed 08-Jun-05 15:08:09

She's boootiful isn't she not that I'm biased in any way at all lol

Lizzylou Wed 08-Jun-05 15:08:10

Lovely!
You ladies must stop this.....I am sooo broody and have to wait until September to start doing somethng about it!

fastasleep Wed 08-Jun-05 15:09:22

Just you wait for the cute little scrunched up newborn pic of her all dressed in pink

jessicasmummy Wed 08-Jun-05 15:10:17

i will laugh now if SHE is a HE!!!

Lizzylou Wed 08-Jun-05 15:10:29

Can't wait!!
Sophia is a lovely name BTW!
Congrats

fastasleep Wed 08-Jun-05 15:10:56

I'll just pretend for a few weeks anyway I think!

starshaker Wed 08-Jun-05 15:11:08

yip me 2 i was paranoid and it was the first thing i asked even though i was told it was a girl

BROWNY Sat 11-Jun-05 14:13:02

Oh wow Fastasleep, I can't believe your 20 weeks already, congratulations - you'll soon have a beautiful little sister for gorgeous Theo. Haven't seen you for a while, so hope you and bump and Theo are all well and happy!!

trefusis Sat 11-Jun-05 15:30:59

Message withdrawn

fastasleep Sat 11-Jun-05 16:17:21

Oooh hey Browny... I'm having a bit of fuss with scans and seperate midwife appointments at the moment - all on blooming Mondays!!!! So haven't been able to get to the group! Fazakerly is crap for ante natal care I tell you lol... hope to be along to the toddler group soon

Thanks trefusis she is gorgeous isn't she heehee ... might have an even better scan after next weeks scans...(grr @ all the fuss)

biglips Sun 12-Jun-05 12:43:45

aww!, lovely piccy... bring back memories of mine as i was 22 weeks when i had my half way scan and the woman took ages to try and get a picture as baba wouldnt keep still as she was VERY active inside me and she still is now

BROWNY Sun 12-Jun-05 17:31:25

Fast, why is there some fuss with your scans? Is everything alright? I haven't been able to get to toddler group for a while, the children have had chest infections and I came back from camping with flu from hell - It'll be a long time before I get back in that sleeping bag again!!!

fastasleep Mon 13-Jun-05 09:27:47

Aww thanks biglips

Browny that sounds like a crap holiday!! I thought it was gonna be brill after all that preparation!

They're being really silly about scans and checking everything again and again because Theo has kidney problems (not serious right now) and when they did my scan at 19 weeks they saw that Sophia's kidneys had the 'upper levels of normal fluid' in them so they're re-scanning loads and giving me a midwife appointment for each one, nevermind my GP midwives who I have to see anyway at 24 weeks...argh it's all just silly and fussy! There's nothing even wrong lol (And it's not a hereditary condition!)

Sorry for the babble, hope you're all back to feeling better ASAP!

fastasleep Tue 14-Jun-05 11:06:32

Argh I have another scan this afternoon... I've gone really nervous already, silly hormones

I might get some even clearer pictures of her though (If I'm lucky!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now