Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

*first time mum*, first time poster

(9 Posts)
springjoy Mon 06-Jun-05 22:30:16

hi,ima full time mum to p at jst 10 weeks.can't believe how much she has changed my life!suddenly all the things my mum said to me seem to make so much sense!im married and live in the south west.miss working but determined to give p as much of my time as pos.looking for some fun and advice from people who i can relate to and understand all these new good and sometimes bad feelings that im experiencing.also new to the internet so please bear with me!!!!!!!!

helsi Mon 06-Jun-05 22:31:29

welcome springjoy.

I have 1 dd aged 205 yrs. Currently ttc number 2.

I look forward to chatting with you.

MarsLady Mon 06-Jun-05 22:31:47

welcome to mumsnet and congratulations!

Newbarnsleygirl Mon 06-Jun-05 22:32:14

Hello Springjoy.

Welcome. I'm sure you'll find Mumsnet a great laugh and very helpful when you need it.

Congratulations on your newborn, it does go quickly doesn't it!

starshaker Mon 06-Jun-05 22:32:47

205 helsi what age does that make u

Puff Mon 06-Jun-05 22:32:57

hello

helsi Mon 06-Jun-05 22:33:48

oops lol I mean 2.5

Lonelymum Mon 06-Jun-05 22:39:35

Hello Springjoy. Hope your baby brings you much pleasure as well as the inevitable little worries. There is always someone who has been through it before you and ready to give you the advice/sympathy/shared joy here on Mumsnet.

moondog Mon 06-Jun-05 22:43:06

Hi springjoy Cute name!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now