Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

hello all!

(8 Posts)
babytia Sat 07-May-05 15:04:40

hello all im a young mum with a 4 year daughter, tia. stumbled across this today and am finding it very helpful!! my little one has just started school and we are planning our wedding for next year and our first big holiday this year with tia. not sure where to take her as of yet, would love somewhere abroad but not sure how shed be on a plane!

Gobbledigook Sat 07-May-05 15:26:50

Welcome babytia! You'll be addicted in no time!

Don't worry if you don't get too many replies on your thread - the weekend isn't the best time to post as things are pretty slow moving. Come on during the week and it's a different story

Nemo1977 Sat 07-May-05 15:29:25

hi babytia and welcome to mumsnet..prepare to be addicted..lol

macwoozy Sat 07-May-05 15:32:16

Hi babytia

Mhamai Sat 07-May-05 15:36:08

Hi babytia and welcome, only on mn two wks myself but feel like I've been here for yrs! in a good way Anyway welcome again and as has been said above be prepare to become addicted!

Distel Sat 07-May-05 15:36:56

Hello Babytia, this is sooooooooooooo adictive it is untrue!!

wheresmyfroggy Sat 07-May-05 16:10:19

Hello and welcome

moondog Sat 07-May-05 16:42:59

Hello babytia!
Your dd is the perfect age to get into planes.My dd loves them.Plays eating on the aeroplane with her little brother all the time. Had a tantrum today as she wanted to get on one. The boatride we were having obviously wasn't good enough! lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now