Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Hello from Derby

(5 Posts)
AbbyLou Wed 04-May-05 21:43:01

Hi everyone. This is the first time I've ever posted on this site so I don't really know what I'm doing! My name is Abby and I live in Derby. I had my first baby, a son called Charlie on 19th December 2004. He was a bit of a shock as he was 3 weeks early and I was expecting him AFTER Christmas!! I live with Charlie and my husband Rob. I am an infant school teacher and am returning to work (aaaggghh) on 6th June! I'm hoping to meet lots of other new mums on here.

moondog Wed 04-May-05 21:45:36

Hello AbbyLou!!
Don't let MN consume your entire life as it has done mine and countless others. Aaaaargh!!!!!

moondog Wed 04-May-05 21:58:59

C'mon ladies!
Say hello nicely!!

Misspiggy Wed 04-May-05 22:11:37

Hi Abby! Welcome. I'm a rather old mum, , 40 with a DH and 2 DS, 15 and 9. Congrats on Charlie, bet he's gorgeous! Boys are great, you get so much love from them...awww listen to me getting all soppy! Enjoy MN and see you around on the threads! x

Laylasmum Wed 04-May-05 22:32:57

Hi Abbylou, I live in kilburn so not too far from you, whereabouts are you? i have a dd age 3 and one due in oct.!! Hope you enjoy the site be warned it can be v addictive!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now