Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

hi, i'm new :)

(10 Posts)
moimoog Mon 02-May-05 18:06:53

my name is mhairi i am 25, divorced with 2 boys, lachlan (6) and kyle (4) and 7 weeks pregnant with my 3rd. i live in scotland with my b/f john and 2 jack russell terriers, zappa and angus.
although i said im 7 weeks pregnant i think i might be a little further on because im showing and my boobs are swollen, has anyone got any advice coz this never happened with my other pregnancies i didnt start showing untill i was 5/6 months pregnant.

moondog Mon 02-May-05 18:08:06

Hello mhairi and welcome!
Gosh, MN is getting busy!
New names every time I come on.

Gem1355 Mon 02-May-05 18:10:33

Welcome Mhairi,

Can't help you with your query as only have my DD Darcie. (Picture further down on profiles!)
You'll get very addicted to MN!
But you will get loads of great advice from others!

Lonelymum Mon 02-May-05 18:12:42

Hello there! I think I started showing earlier and earlier with each of my pregnancies - something to do with the stomach muscles getting flabbier and flabbier! Congratulations on the pg and hope you enjoy Mumsnet.

Misspiggy Mon 02-May-05 18:19:03

Hi Mhairi - I'm fairly new to MN as well but as Gem said, its so addictive so be warned!! Lucky you living in Scotland. I lived in Edinburgh for 2 years and then Dunoon for the same and loved it. Its just not the same south of the border! Re your query....are there twins in your / b/f's family? Just a thought!

PinkiePoo Mon 02-May-05 18:26:12

Hi im new too but i need some advice!!!! can anyone help?

Gem1355 Mon 02-May-05 18:31:22

Hi Pinkiepoo what's the problem?

PinkiePoo Mon 02-May-05 18:46:13

I am only 21 but i think i may be pregnant. Me and my boyfriend have only been together for 2 months but i forgot to take the pill for a whole week and without going into too much detail we had intercourse everyday more than once. That was two weeks ago and i have been feeling strange since. Really bad stomach and back, feels like MAJOR period pains and feeling sick but not sick and also my apetite has got so bad, i have never eaten so much crap? do you think that sounds like symptoms?

Gem1355 Mon 02-May-05 18:58:06

Pinkie poo sounds like it is! e-mail me on gemma.l.port@talk21.com and we can chat some more i'm 22 and single mum to DD Darcie 5 weeks i love it, i was only with DD daddy for 1.5 months so know how you feel. e-mail me if wish.
do you have msn messenger if so my addy is gem1355@msn.com

x

Mhamai Mon 02-May-05 20:01:13

[hello} Mhairi and welcome I'm fairly new to mn too. Can't tell u much bout the pregnancy bit, ds is four so it seems like a lifetime ago! congrats on your pregnancy and be warned this site is soooooo addictive, enjoy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now