Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

emmatmg's boys..........................will it work this time???

(9 Posts)
emmatmg Wed 20-Apr-05 16:52:59

I doubt it will.......

emmatmg Wed 20-Apr-05 17:00:44

Ohhhh......F*ck it.......I've even worked out how to re-size them properly and they are still to big.

Just take my word for it that they are lovely, gorgeous, handsome, etc etc etc.

Kelly1978 Wed 20-Apr-05 17:02:14

Just make them a bit smaller, or if you want to cat me, I'll do it for u.

emmatmg Wed 20-Apr-05 17:06:27

Kelly, don't worry m'dear.

I tried and tried and tried agin when this new fangled photo thing was first put on and could do it.
I thought I'd try again as there seems to be a whole new lot of pictures appearing.

I've got the whole this sussed now and it's annoyed me so much becuase it's still to big (only just though) that I'm throwing a tantrum and refusing to try again.

Plus that fact that I'm trying to beat my MN addiction so I'm throwing the towel/mouse in.

JoolsToo Wed 20-Apr-05 17:15:08

oh get on with it - gdg's put her 3 musketeers on!

Kelly1978 Wed 20-Apr-05 17:21:14

it's really easy to shrink them - jsut open it in paint and go to edit > stretch/skew and reduce the percentages to make it smaller. Then save it again and u have a smaller file!
I've given up trying to conquer my addictions!

SaintGeorge Wed 20-Apr-05 17:45:46

email me the pics if you want antlxstew @ yahoo.co.uk (remove spaces). I'm around for about the next 30 minutes or so.

emmatmg Wed 20-Apr-05 18:13:24

Saintgeorge, I'm sure you've already done this for me once.

Have you changed your name recently?

I'll try again later once boys are in bed.....if I can't do it I will be shouting for help.

SaintGeorge Wed 20-Apr-05 18:15:24

Used to be Snugs

Happy to do them if you want, but will be logging off soon as I've got a really grotty cold and feeling yuck. Going to go to bed.

AAAAAAAAAAATTISSSHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Sorry, told you it was grotty.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now