Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

HOPE IT WORKS - BROWNY's TWO BOYS!

(11 Posts)
BROWNY Wed 20-Apr-05 13:58:23

I'm determined to load a photo - here's hoping!

Hermione1 Wed 20-Apr-05 14:00:45

no photo, keep trying,

ggglimpopo Wed 20-Apr-05 14:06:06

Message withdrawn

SaintGeorge Wed 20-Apr-05 14:11:32

?

and in another blinding flash of green smoke StG appears again

ggglimpopo Wed 20-Apr-05 14:12:19

Message withdrawn

SaintGeorge Wed 20-Apr-05 14:14:37

PMSL!

Broadband has been out for the last hour and I got back on at just the right moment to achieve that one

BROWNY Wed 20-Apr-05 14:29:11

SaintGeorge, thank you! This has been driving me mad - how come you can do it, (I know, practice}. I've been trying to resize the photo for ages, can't do it, I just can't do it -<starts to sob uncontrollably>.

Please tell me how you do it, I've e-mailed photo to myself, saved it in my pictures file, retrieved it - but it was still too darn big!!! <starts to thump keyboard>.

Thank you for doing it - again! You're always around when you're needed - you must get telapathic (sp) messages!

SaintGeorge Wed 20-Apr-05 14:33:16

Have you not seen me on the philosphy threads Browny? I am a witch so not far off on the telepathy bit

Your pics come to me already the right size - something to do with the site you are using. I just right click them and save to my PC, then send them back or post for you.

Try Irfanview - a lovely little free download that makes resizing easy peasy. It's what I normally use.

BROWNY Wed 20-Apr-05 14:35:56

Thank you, thank you, thank you <dries tears> - going to check that site out right away

JanH Wed 20-Apr-05 16:36:05

You're getting slow, StG, it only took you 15 seconds on gggl's thread!

SaintGeorge Wed 20-Apr-05 17:42:13

I know Jan. I'm going to have to look at getting a new ISP - 3 outages today at inconvenient moments. (see, that reply took over an hour, down right disgusting it is )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now